Creating and Simulating a Model
- Create a simple Simulink model, simulate it, and analyze the results.
- Define the potentiometer system
- Explore the Simulink environment interface
- Create a Simulink model of the potentiometer system
- Simulate the model and analyze results
Modeling Programming Constructs
- Model and simulate basic programming constructs in Simulink.
- Comparisons and decision statements
- Zero crossings
- MATLAB Function block
Modeling Discrete Systems
- Model and simulate discrete systems in Simulink.
- Define discrete states
- Create a model of a PI controller
- Model discrete transfer functions and state space systems
- Model multirate discrete systems
Modeling Continuous Systems
- Model and simulate continuous systems in Simulink.
- Create a model of a throttle system
- Define continuous states
- Run simulations and analyze results
- Model impact dynamics
- Select a solver that is appropriate for a given Simulink model.
- Solver behavior
- System dynamics
- Algebraic loops
Developing Model Hierarchy
- Use subsystems to combine smaller systems into larger systems
- Bus signals
Modeling Conditionally Executed Algorithms
- Create subsystems that are executed based on a control signal input.
- Enabled subsystems
- Triggered subsystems
- Input validation model
Combining Models into Diagrams
- Use model referencing to combine models.
- Compare model referencing and subsystems
- Set up a model reference
- Use model reference simulation modes
- View signals in referenced models
- Store parameters in referenced models
- Use libraries to create and distribute custom blocks.
- Create and populate libraries
- Manage library links
- Add a library to the Simulink Library Browser