Advanced VMware Up Close Training will show virtualization administrators on how to use some of the advanced features of VMware vSphere. You will walk away from knowing how to use Paravirtual SCSI Adapters, Thin Provisioning, Fault Tolerance, vMotion and svMotion, and more. Since Advanced VMware Up Close course covers advanced features, to get the most out of this course you should have experience working with VMware vSphere and a solid understanding of networking, systems administration and virtualization fundamentals.
- What is VMDirectPath?
- VMDirectPath Requirements and Limitations
- How to Use VMDirectPath
- VMDirectPath Tips and Best Practices
Paravitual SCSI Adapters
- What is a Paravirtual SCSI (pvSCSI) Adapter?
- pvSCSI Requirements and Limitations
- How to Use pvSCSI
- pvSCSI Tips and Best Practices
Virtual Machine Communication Interface
- What is VMCI?
- VMCI Requirements and Limitations
- How to Use VMCI
- VMCI Tips and Best Practices
- What is Fault Tolerance?
- Fault Tolerance Requirements
- Using the Site Survey Tool to Check Compatibility
- Fault Tolerance Limitations
- How to Use Fault Tolerance
- Fault Tolerance Tips and Best Practices
- What is Thin Provisioning?
- Viewing Disk Information in vSphere Client
- Thin Provisioning Requirements and Limitations
- How to Use Thin Provisioning
- Thin Provisioning Tips and Best Practices
Thanks to Xpertised and the tutor who walked me through all the topics with Practical exposure which is helping me in my current project.
Course was quite helpful in terms of understanding of concepts and practicality. Its really a very friendly environment to learn. The timing were mutually chosen, as we both are working professional.
I am quite satisfied with the course.