The "Testing PSTN and VOIP Converged Networks" Training Module provides the methodology for testing PSTN and VoIP devices and networks. Testing PSTN and VOIP Converged Networks Course covers PSTN concepts, PSTN signalling, VOIP protocols and Signalling. Participants will get detailed information on PSTN and VOIP call setup and the technologies involved in making the end to end PSTN calls and VOIP calls. Course will cover functional , performance and Scalability testing of the Converged network elements.
Convergence Testing Methodology
- Anatomy of a Converged Network
- Perceptual Speech Analysis
- PSTN Telephony
- IP Telephony
Understand PSTN Concepts and Terminology
- Analog Subscriber / Exchange
- Loop Start / Ground Start
- Signaling Methods
- Understand ISDN Concepts and Terminology
- Interfaces / Reference Points
- PRI / BRI
Understand PCM Concepts and Terminology
- Pulse Code Modulation (PCM)
- Time Division Multiplexing (TDM)
- T1 / DS1 / E1
- Line Coding / Frame Format
- ISDN PRI
- Common Channel Signaling (CCS)
- Channel Associated Signaling (CAS)
Understand VoIP Concepts and Terminology
Perform Hands-on Labs
- Configuring SIP Proxy
- Configuring SIP Phones
- Analysis of SIP Calls
- Configuring H.323 Phones
- Analysis of H.323 Calls
Thanks to Xpertised and the tutor who walked me through all the topics with Practical exposure which is helping me in my current project.
Course was quite helpful in terms of understanding of concepts and practicality. Its really a very friendly environment to learn. The timing were mutually chosen, as we both are working professional.
I am quite satisfied with the course.