The SAP Testing Training Training Module shows how SAP business processes and application modules (SD, FI and CO) fit together from the viewpoint of user acceptance testing. Attendees will learn on how to define the roles, responsibilities and goals for acceptance testing and describe techniques that allow testers to take responsibility for the quality assurance of their SAP systems.
Acceptance testing is all about measuring confidence to assess whether the system is fit for purpose. SAP Testing course will also guide the participants on how to take a risk-based approach to determine whether to "go-live" with your SAP system implementation.
Introduction of Testing
- Importance of testing
- Different types of testing
- Difference between Manual & Automation Testing
- Introduction ERP Testing
- Various types of ERP
- Various types of ERP / SAP Testing
- Difference between ERP testing and web application testing
SAP and SAP system landscape
- Different modules in SAP
- Integration between SAP Modules
SAP Project Management
- Project preparation and management
- Business blue print
- Realization and final preparation
- Go Live
- Production support testing (CR Testing)
Types of SAP Projects
- Implementation project
- Support project
- Upgrade project
SAP Modules introduction
- Sales & Distribution
- Materials Management
- Finance Management
- Human Resource Management
SAP Business process
- Business process definition
- Client business process flow diagrams
SAP Sales cycle
Thanks to Xpertised and the tutor who walked me through all the topics with Practical exposure which is helping me in my current project.
Course was quite helpful in terms of understanding of concepts and practicality. Its really a very friendly environment to learn. The timing were mutually chosen, as we both are working professional.
I am quite satisfied with the course.