The ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst course provides test engineers with the ability to define and carry out the tasks required to put the test strategy into action and is ideal for testers and test teams preparing for certification. Attendess will learn the following from this program:
* Analyze, design, implement, and execute tests, using risk to determine effort and priority
* Report testing progress and provide necessary evidence to support their evaluations of system quality
* Put the test strategy into action throughout your testing activities
* Analyze the system based on the user's quality expectations
Basic Aspects of Software Testing
- Test analysis and design
- Test implementation and execution
- Evaluating exit criteria and reporting
- Risk Based Testing
- Defect and experienced based
Test of Software Characteristics
- Quality Attributes for Domain Testing
- Quality Attributes for Technical Testing
Test Tools and Automation
- Test tool concepts
- Test tool categories
People Skills and Team Composition
Thanks to Xpertised and the tutor who walked me through all the topics with Practical exposure which is helping me in my current project.
Course was quite helpful in terms of understanding of concepts and practicality. Its really a very friendly environment to learn. The timing were mutually chosen, as we both are working professional.
I am quite satisfied with the course.