This "ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst"training course presents a comprehensive overview of methods and techniques for deriving and specifying software tests based on the system's implementation and structure ("white box tests"). On completing ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst course, attendees will be able to select and apply techniques for test case derivation such as control flow or data flow testing as well as static and dynamic analysis.
Attendess will learn the following from ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst program:
* Structure the tasks defined in the test strategy in terms of technical requirements
* Analyze the internal structure of the system in sufficient detail to meet the expected quality level
* Evaluate the system in terms of non-functional attributes such as performance, reliability, etc.
* Prepare and execute the appropriate activities, and report on their progress
* Conduct technical testing activities
* Provide the necessary evidence to support evaluations
* Implement the necessary tools and techniques to achieve the defined goals
Basic Aspects of Software Testing
- Test analysis and design
- Test implementation and execution
- Evaluating exit criteria and reporting
- Risk Based Testing
- Defect and experienced based
- Static analysis
- Dynamic analysis
Test of Software Characteristics
- Quality Attributes for Domain Testing
- Quality Attributes for Technical Testing
Test Tools and Automation
- Test tool concepts
- Test tool categories
- Keyword-driven test automation
- Performance testing tools
People Skills and Team Composition
Thanks to Xpertised and the tutor who walked me through all the topics with Practical exposure which is helping me in my current project.
Course was quite helpful in terms of understanding of concepts and practicality. Its really a very friendly environment to learn. The timing were mutually chosen, as we both are working professional.
I am quite satisfied with the course.