The Neuro Linguistic Programming training course puts the power of those tools into participants hands. Hear how to 'program yourself to succeed' by redesigning their patterns of thought and behaviour. See how to create a truly compelling personal vision of success. Experience new ways of feeling resourceful and becoming successful. Learn how to reproduce others' success strategies, use NLP modeling techniques. Motivate yourself at both conscious and unconscious levels.
Find out how techniques from Neuro Linguistic Programming can be used to enrich the way you represent reality and think about success. This NLP course is highly interactive - which means you will be applying NLP techniques every week. NLP is toolkit for changing your thinking and behaviour patterns for the better. It has three main parts, which are reflected in the name Neuro Linguistic Programming:
Neuro - this means the way humans use their senses to translate experience into conscious and unconscious thoughts. We'll use this component of NLP to explore how you think about success.
Linguistic - this refers to how language is used to interpret and communicate your experience. This aspect of NLP is a core component of the person change methods used during the course.
Programming - this is about the 'coding' of behaviour. We'll draw on this part of NLP when we examine models of success.
Defining what you want
- Find out what NLP is and how it developed
- Define key terms and principles of NLP
- Use the Present to Desired State model to set goals
- Check that your goals are fully congruent by using Well Formed Outcomes
Installing a compulsion to succeed
- Explore how you construct internal representations of your goals
- Create a full sensory description of your desired state using Representational Systems
- Program your mind for success by applying Future Pacing techniques
Accessing resourceful states
- Map the relationship between internal states and behaviours
- Use the submodalities of representation to distinguish between resourceful and unresourceful states
- Access and anchor a resource state
Developing perceptual flexibility
- Learn how to shift into resourceful patterns of thought
- Adjust your submodalities of representation
- Use critical submodalities to enhance resourceful states and move out of unresourceful states
Modelling success strategies
- Access the strategies for excellence which have been modeled by NLP practitioners
- Discuss the modeling process
- Apply a range of models which match the group's interests (e.g. the Motivation Model, Creativity Strategy, Charisma Pattern, Health Eating Strategy)
- Install new behaviours using the new behaviour generator
Coding a timeline for success
- Discover how the way you code time can influence your success in achieving goals
- Elicit your timeline
Thanks to Xpertised and the tutor who walked me through all the topics with Practical exposure which is helping me in my current project.
Course was quite helpful in terms of understanding of concepts and practicality. Its really a very friendly environment to learn. The timing were mutually chosen, as we both are working professional.
I am quite satisfied with the course.