The Siebel Integration training course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge to integrate Siebel applications in a variety of integration strategies. In Siebel Integration training course, Participants learn various Siebel EAI technologies to integrate Siebel application, thus enabling them to select and implement an appropriate integration strategy to meet their business requirements. They learn to integrate applications using both direct EAI implementation technologies as well as several service-oriented technologies such as web services.
Overview of Siebel Integration
- Patterns of Siebel integration
- Siebel EAI toolkit
- Fundamental integration activities
Integration using Integration Workflows
- Configuring Integration Objects
- Using the EAI Siebel Adapter
- Using the EAI XML Converter
- Using File Transport
- Building an integration workflow
- Using the Siebel Data Mapper
- Using the EAI Dispatch Service
- Using HTTP transport
- Using message queues
Integration with web services
- Using as-delivered Siebel inbound web services
- Configuring custom Siebel inbound web services
- Configuring outbound web services
- Understanding web service security
Integration using data federation
- Benefits of a data federation solution
- Configuring external business components
- Configuring virtual business components
Thanks to Xpertised and the tutor who walked me through all the topics with Practical exposure which is helping me in my current project.
Course was quite helpful in terms of understanding of concepts and practicality. Its really a very friendly environment to learn. The timing were mutually chosen, as we both are working professional.
I am quite satisfied with the course.