Siebel 8.1x Core Consultant Course is a comprehensive, technical course designed for implementation team members involved in the installation, configuration, or administration of Siebel CRM applications. The course provides students with information about Siebel CRM applications architecture, functionality, and configuration. Through hands-on labs, course participants learn about Siebel application navigation, data manipulation, and queries. Students also learn the fundamental architectural concepts and structures of Siebel CRM applications, including data access control, data exchange mechanisms, work process, and business logic automation capabilities.
Understanding Siebel CRM application design and functionality is essential to effectively execute and maintain a Siebel implementation. This course also teaches students how to perform the major tasks required for an initial Siebel deployment, including configuring a Siebel CRM application. During the hands-on labs, course participants use Siebel Tools to create a configured Siebel CRM application, as well as perform an initial data load for the configured application.
Server administration tasks are also explained, and the course teaches participants how to migrate data between development and test environments.
By the end of this training participants will learn:
* Install Siebel CRM Software.
* Configure objects using Siebel Tools.
* Administer, monitor and deploy Components.
* Configure workflow, task UI and the inbox
* Use SmartScript, Data Validation Manager and State Model.
* Understand basic performance tuning.
* Use Application Deployment Manager (ADM) to deploy application customizations to other Siebel Enterprises.
* Deploy required ActiveX controls for High Interactivity clients.
* Configure application components, parameters and configuration files.
* Use the command-line server manager interface, logging and event notification.
* Gather diagnostic information using Siebel Application Response Measurement (SARM).
* Troubleshoot common tool errors.
Thanks to Xpertised and the tutor who walked me through all the topics with Practical exposure which is helping me in my current project.
Course was quite helpful in terms of understanding of concepts and practicality. Its really a very friendly environment to learn. The timing were mutually chosen, as we both are working professional.
I am quite satisfied with the course.