RSA SecurID Help Desk training course provides the fundamental information about an RSA SecurID system deployment to assist Help Desk representatives respond to end users.
An overview of RSA Authentication Manager and RSA SecurID authenticators is presented, as well as how functions and controls are accessed in the administrative interface. Instructor demonstrations of important operations relating to typical end user cases reinforce the steps that Help Desk representatives can take for troubleshooting and assisting their user population.
RSA SecurID Help Desk course is useful for new representatives supporting RSA SecurID users as well as a refresher course for representatives who infrequently work with RSA SecurID support issues.
RSA SecurID System Overview
- High level description of RSA SecurID and RSA Authentication Manager system components
- Authentication process and data flow
Authentication Problem Areas
- Identifying and isolating user problems
- Common user errors
- Differentiating User vs Agent vs Server problems
- Organizational structures - users, groups, Security Domains and Identity Sources
- Authentication options and policie
- Hardware tokens
- Software tokens
- On-demand codes
- Emergency and temporary codes
Monitors and Reports
- Using the Authentication Monitor
- Generating reports to track and user activity
- Troubleshooting procedures
- Security considerations
Credential Manager - Self-service Console
- User self-service functions
- Credential Manager provisioning flow
- Troubleshooting user self-service problems
Thanks to Xpertised and the tutor who walked me through all the topics with Practical exposure which is helping me in my current project.
Course was quite helpful in terms of understanding of concepts and practicality. Its really a very friendly environment to learn. The timing were mutually chosen, as we both are working professional.
I am quite satisfied with the course.