In Microsoft Office Excel: Level 1, you created, edited, formatted, and printed basic spreadsheets. You now have a need to streamline repetitive tasks and display spreadsheet data in more visually effective ways. In MicroSoft Excel Intermediate course, you will use Microsoft Office Excel to streamline and enhance your spreadsheets with templates, charts, graphics, and formulas.Before starting MicroSoft Excel Intermediate course, it is recommended that students take the following course or possess equivalent knowledge: Microsoft Office Excel: Level 1.
CALCULATING DATA WITH ADVANCED FORMULAS
- Manage Cell and Range Names
- Calculate Data Across Worksheets
- Use Specialised Functions
- Analyze Data with Logical and LookUp Functions
ORGANIZING WORKSHEET AND TABLE DATA
- Create and Modify Tables
- Format Tables
- Sort of Filter Worksheet or Table Data
- Calculate Data In Table or a Worksheet
PRESENTING DATA USING CHARTS
- Create a Chart
- Modify Charts
- Format Charts
ANALYZING DATA USING PIVOTTABLES AND PIVOTCHARTS
- Create a Pivot Table Report
- Analyze Data Using Pivot Charts
INSERTING GRAPHIC OBJECTS
- Insert and Modify Pictures and ClipArt
- Draw and Modify Shapes
- Illustrate Workflow Using SmartArt Graphicss
- Layer and Group Graphic Objects
CUSTOMIZING AND ENHANCING WORKBOOKS AND THE EXCEL ENVIRONMENT
- Customize the Excel Environment
- Customize Workbooks
- Manage Themes
- Create and Use Templates
Thanks to Xpertised and the tutor who walked me through all the topics with Practical exposure which is helping me in my current project.
Course was quite helpful in terms of understanding of concepts and practicality. Its really a very friendly environment to learn. The timing were mutually chosen, as we both are working professional.
I am quite satisfied with the course.