Avoid all the confusions and frustrations when trying to learn iPhone programming. Application development for iPhone is a vast topic, so it's often challenging for you to know where to begin and there are chances that you might get frustrated and fall into confusions.
This "Objective C for iPhone / iPad Applications Development" course provides a nuts-and-bolts overview of Objective-C, the popular language for developing iPhone, and iPad applications, and discusses how to build a basic application using Objective-C and Xcode 4.2. The course shows how to download and install the development tools, covers every major feature of the language, and walks through the writing, compiling, and debugging stages of development. Programmers will also learn about memory management, a vital aspect of programming in Objective-C and the Foundation framework.
- Introduction to xcode
- Creating and building simple applications
Principles of oops
- Working with variables and constants
- Control statements and loops in objective C
- Introduction to array and pointers
- Protocols and categories
Objective-c memory management
- Auto release pool
- Managing memory using auto release pools
- Document window workflow tools
- Outlets and actions
- Referencing outlets
Introduction to debugging
- Managing program execution
- Setting and viewing breakpoints
Introduction to cocoa touch
- Design pattern of cocoa-mvc design pattern
- Foundation classes, value objects, collections
Thanks to Xpertised and the tutor who walked me through all the topics with Practical exposure which is helping me in my current project.
Course was quite helpful in terms of understanding of concepts and practicality. Its really a very friendly environment to learn. The timing were mutually chosen, as we both are working professional.
I am quite satisfied with the course.