The MicroStrategy Mobile for Application Developers Training course provides an overview of the features and functionality available in MicroStrategy Mobile for Apple iPad, Apple iPhone, and Android devices.
Participants first learn about the architecture underlying MicroStrategy Mobile. Then, Participants interact with the business intelligence features on their mobile devices and learn to build their own reports, documents, widgets, and multidocument applications.
The MicroStrategy Mobile for Application Developers course assumes that Participants are already familiar with MicroStrategy Web and MicroStrategy Report Services functionality and related terminology. Throughout this course, Participants gain hands-on practice through a series of exercises.
MicroStrategy Mobile architecture and applications
- Business application of mobile
- MicroStrategy architecture
- MicroStrategy Mobile architecture
Business intelligence on mobile devices
- Accessing reports and documents on iPad, iPhone, or Android
- Analyzing grids
- Interacting with applications and tools,documetns,Express,Visual Insight,and Transaction Services
Designing reports and documents
- Design best practices
- Optimizing grids, graphs, and documents
- Configuring prompts
- Prompt visualizations
- Applying widgets to documents and reports
- Understanding the different widgets
- Design process
- App research
- Storyboarding and planning
- Linking to reports and documents
- Links editor
- Using the URL API
- Using document links
- Creating navigational tools
- Configuring applications
- Enterprise deployment
MicroStrategy Mobile workshop
Thanks to Xpertised and the tutor who walked me through all the topics with Practical exposure which is helping me in my current project.
Course was quite helpful in terms of understanding of concepts and practicality. Its really a very friendly environment to learn. The timing were mutually chosen, as we both are working professional.
I am quite satisfied with the course.