The PowerPivot is a free, powerful data exploration tool based on in-memory computing technologies that provides unmatched analytical performance to process billions of rows almost instantaneously. In this MS Excel PowerPivot Training course, Participants will learn to use PowerPivot to import and manipulate data, create PowerPivot reports, use DAX functions and protect and distribute PowerPivot reports.
Getting Started with PowerPivot
- Explore the PowerPivot Application
- Import Data from Various Data Sources
- Refresh Data from a Data Source
- Create Linked Tables
Manipulating PowerPivot Data
- Organize and Format Tables
- Create Calculated Columns
- Sort and Filter PowerPivot Data
- Create and Manage Table Relationships
Creating PowerPivot Reports
- Create a PivotTable
- Create PivotCharts
- Filter Data Using Slicers
- Present PivotTable Data Visually
Using DAX Functions in PowerPivot
- Manipulate PowerPivot Data Using DAX Functions
- Extract Data from Tables Using Functions
- Work with Time Dependent Data
Distributing PowerPivot Data
- Protect Reports
- Save Reports in Different File Formats
Thanks to Xpertised and the tutor who walked me through all the topics with Practical exposure which is helping me in my current project.
Course was quite helpful in terms of understanding of concepts and practicality. Its really a very friendly environment to learn. The timing were mutually chosen, as we both are working professional.
I am quite satisfied with the course.