Hands-on exercises throughout the course enable Participants to use IBM Rational Application Developer and IBM WebSphere Application Server to develop a RESTful interface and servlet, debug RESTful web applications, and build a JAX-RS application.
Representational State Transfer (REST)
Creating a RESTful interface
- The technologies in RESTful and Web 2.0 applications
Building a simple RESTful servlet
- Web 2.0 protocols and data formats
Defining a JSON format for a business object
- Web 2.0 support in WebSphere Application Server
- Writing applications using JAX-RS - Part 1
- REST and JAX-RS in Rational Application Developer
Building a JAX-RS application -Part 1
Using tools to debug a RESTful web application
- Writing applications using JAX-RS -Part 2
- Design considerations for REST
Building a JAX-RS application - Part 2
- Client-side technologies for RESTful applications
Building a JAX-RS application - Part 3
Thanks to Xpertised and the tutor who walked me through all the topics with Practical exposure which is helping me in my current project.
Course was quite helpful in terms of understanding of concepts and practicality. Its really a very friendly environment to learn. The timing were mutually chosen, as we both are working professional.
I am quite satisfied with the course.