JSTL training course teaches attendees on how to use the powerful JSP tag libraries provided by the Jakarta Taglibs project. By encapsulating powerful functionality within easily understood, compact syntax, the JSTL makes it possible for Java developers to create JSP applications much more quickly.
- What is JSTL?
- Installing JSTL 1.0 Implementation - Standard Taglib 1.0.4
- "Hello world!" with JSTL
- JSTL in XML Style JSP Pages
- JSTL Requirements
JSTL Syntax and Expression Language
- JSTL Syntax
- Expression Language
- Literal Data and Named Variables
- Basic Operators and Operations
- Implicit Objects
- Accessing Collection Elements and Object Properties
- ExpExample.jsp - Expression Example Page
- pageContext Attributes and JSTL Top Level Identifiers
JSTL - Core Library
- JJSTL Core Library
- c:out Action
- c:set Action
- c:if Action
- c:choose Action
- c:forEach Action
- c:forTokens Action
- JSTL Core Example - JstlObjects.jsp
- JSTL Core Example - JstlPrimeNumbers.jsp
Thanks to Xpertised and the tutor who walked me through all the topics with Practical exposure which is helping me in my current project.
Course was quite helpful in terms of understanding of concepts and practicality. Its really a very friendly environment to learn. The timing were mutually chosen, as we both are working professional.
I am quite satisfied with the course.