Cloud Security course explores some of the key risk areas when it comes to security and cloud computing. Although some of the fears in regards to security in the cloud are exaggerated, there are specific areas to be aware and cautious about. The key is knowing your IT infrastructure and needs, as well as carefully assessing the cloud provider offering and security measures. The course introduces control assessment frameworks and models that can be used in assessing your risk in going to the cloud and evaluating the cloud provider's security offering. Along with the top identified security risks, it outlines basic guidelines that should be followed to ensure an adequate level of security in an xaaS environment. In particular, key areas of the IT infrastructure and issues relating to data transfer and storage are covered.
- Cloud Architecture
- Governance and Enterprise Risk
- Legal and Electronic Discovery
- Compliance and Audit
- Information Lifecycle Management
- Portability and Interoperability
- Traditional Security, BCM, D/R
- Data Center Operations
- Incident Response
- Application Security
- Encryption and Key Management
- Identity and Access Management
ENISA Cloud Computing: Benefits, Risks and Recommendations for Information Security
- Security benefits of cloud
- Risks and underlying vulnerabilities
- Information assurance framework
- Division of liabilities
- Key legal issues
- Applied Knowledge
- Classify popular cloud providers into S-P-I model
- Securing popular cloud services
- Vulnerability assessment considerations
- Practical encryption use cases
Thanks to Xpertised and the tutor who walked me through all the topics with Practical exposure which is helping me in my current project.
Course was quite helpful in terms of understanding of concepts and practicality. Its really a very friendly environment to learn. The timing were mutually chosen, as we both are working professional.
I am quite satisfied with the course.