The Advanced Autodesk Revit Structure training course introduces experienced users of the Autodesk Revit Structure software to more advanced techniques and concepts. It is intended to broaden your knowledge and maximize your use of the Autodesk Revit Structure software. This training offers detailed information and practical exercises regarding creating families (tapered columns, precast slabs, tapered moment frame, and trusses), preparing the Autodesk Revit software analytical model for analysis and project sharing.
Family Concepts & Techniques
- Introduction to Creating Families
- Creating the Parametric Framework
- Creating Family Elements
- Additional Tools for Families
- Creating Family Types
- Visibility Display Settings
- Overview of Family Creation
Creating Custom Families
- Slabs on Composite Metal Dec
- Tapered Concrete Columns
- Precast Hollow Core Slabs
- Tapered Moment Frame
- Truss Concepts and Techniques
- Creating Truss Families
- Using Trusses in Projects
- Preparing Projects for Structural Analysis
- Structural Settings
- Viewing Analytical Models
- Adjusting Analytical Models
- Placing Loads
Project Team Collaboration
- Introduction to Worksets
- Opening and Saving Workset-Related Projects
- Working in Workset-Related Projects
- Visibility and Display Options with Worksharing
- Worksharing and Linked Models
- Setting Up Worksets
- Best Practices for Worksets
Thanks to Xpertised and the tutor who walked me through all the topics with Practical exposure which is helping me in my current project.
Course was quite helpful in terms of understanding of concepts and practicality. Its really a very friendly environment to learn. The timing were mutually chosen, as we both are working professional.
I am quite satisfied with the course.