The objective of the Autodesk Revit Architecture Collaboration Tools training course is to enable Participants who have a basic knowledge of Autodesk Revit to increase their productivity while working with other people on a team, either in the same firm or other firms, and while working with Autodesk Revit files or other CAD files.
Phasing, Design Options, and Groups
- Project Phasing
- Design Options
- Working with Groups
- Linking Models
- Visibility and Graphic Overrides in Linked Models
- Linked Model Conversion
- Multi-discipline Coordination
Importing and Exporting
- Importing and Linking Vector Files
- Modifying Imported Files
- Importing Raster Image Files
- Exporting Files
- Exporting for Energy Analysis (Optional)
Project Team Collaboration
- Introduction to Worksets
- Opening and Saving Workset-Related Projects
- Working in Workset-Related Projects
- Visibility and Display Options with Worksharing
- Worksharing and Linked Models
- Setting up Worksets
- Best Practices for Worksets
Thanks to Xpertised and the tutor who walked me through all the topics with Practical exposure which is helping me in my current project.
Course was quite helpful in terms of understanding of concepts and practicality. Its really a very friendly environment to learn. The timing were mutually chosen, as we both are working professional.
I am quite satisfied with the course.