The Autodesk Inventor Cable and Harness Design training course instructs Participants in the use of the Autodesk Inventor Cable and Harness environment. Through a hands-on, Participants acquire the knowledge needed to design physical cables and harnesses for electrical systems in almost any kind of product or machine.With specific tools to incorporate cable and harness into digital prototypes, the Autodesk Inventor Cable and Harness Design software enables you to calculate accurate path lengths, avoid small-radius bends, and help ensure that electrical components fit into the mechanical assembly before manufacturing.
Getting Started Creating Cable and Harness Designs
- Creating Cable and Harness Designs
Wire a Harness Assembly
- Adding Wires and Cables
- Routing Wires and Cables
- Importing Wire and Cable Data
- Adding Ribbon Cables
Refine a Cable and Harness Design
- Modifying Wires, Cables, Segments, and Ribbon Cables
- Working with Splices
- Working with Virtual Parts
Communicate the Design
- Creating Drawing Views of Cable and Harness Designs
- Annotating Nailboards
- Exporting and Reporting Design Data
Configure Library and Report Configuration Files
- Library Definitions and Library Files
- Configuration Files for Reports, Imports, and Exports
Create, Author, and Publish Electrical Content
- Defining Electrical Parts and Connectors
- Managing Libraries
- Creating Library Content
- Managing Library Content
Thanks to Xpertised and the tutor who walked me through all the topics with Practical exposure which is helping me in my current project.
Course was quite helpful in terms of understanding of concepts and practicality. Its really a very friendly environment to learn. The timing were mutually chosen, as we both are working professional.
I am quite satisfied with the course.