Adobe LiveCycle HTML5 and PDF Forms Training course is designed as an introduction to LiveCycle Forms ES4.0. In addition to providing participant with theory about the features, a large segment of the training is devoted to hands-on exercises as well as demonstrations.
For each lesson, we start with an activity to introduce participant to some of the concepts that will be covered in the lesson. We then cover the content of the lessons using a combination of lectures and demonstrations. Each lesson ends with an exercise where Participant can put into practice the functionality covered in the lesson.
Introducing LiveCycle Forms
- Explaining LiveCycle Forms
- Discussing LiveCycle Forms Integration to LiveCycle and AEM
Using the LiveCycle Forms Service
- Rendering PDF forms
- Applying Reader Extensions rights
- Handling PDF data submissions
Working with the LiveCycle content repository
- Defining the LiveCycle Content Repository
- Accessing the Content Repository using CRXDE Lite and WebDAV
- Accessing the Content Repository using SLING
- Accessing the Content Repository using the LiveCycle service
Using the LiveCycle Mobile Forms Service
- Rendering HTML5 forms
- Introducing custom profiles
- Handling HTML5 data submissions
- Explaining design considerations for HTML5 forms
Interacting with PDF / HTML5 Forms
- Using Forms Manager
- Introducing the Forms Portal
Thanks to Xpertised and the tutor who walked me through all the topics with Practical exposure which is helping me in my current project.
Course was quite helpful in terms of understanding of concepts and practicality. Its really a very friendly environment to learn. The timing were mutually chosen, as we both are working professional.
I am quite satisfied with the course.