The Adobe Developing a LiveCycle Application (CDCMP) Training course is an introduction to LiveCycle ES4. In addition to providing Participants with theory about LiveCycle features, a large segment of the training is devoted to hands-on exercises and demonstrations.
The course uses Adobe LiveCycle Workbench ES4, which is the integrated development environment (IDE) for creating LiveCycle applications. As well, Participant will also be introduced to the Admin User Interface and the LiveCycle ES4 modules that provide the document/form centric functionality.
Introduction to LiveCycle ES4
- Introduction to the LiveCycle ES4 Architecture
- Overview of LiveCycle Modules
Exploring LiveCycle Administration
- Introduction to the Administration Console
- User Manager
Exploring Workbench ES4
- Connecting to the LiveCycle Server
- Views and Perspectives
- Working with Applications
Building a Process
- Creating a New Process
- Creating Variables
- Using XPath Builder
Testing a Process
- Deploying and Managing Applications
- Testing a Process
- Using Record and Playback
- Adding and Configuring Activities
- Using Sub-processes
Assigning Tasks to Users
- Using the Assign Task Operation
Working with Events
- Adding and Configuring Event Handlers
Thanks to Xpertised and the tutor who walked me through all the topics with Practical exposure which is helping me in my current project.
Course was quite helpful in terms of understanding of concepts and practicality. Its really a very friendly environment to learn. The timing were mutually chosen, as we both are working professional.
I am quite satisfied with the course.