- Design Tools: Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator or Fireworks.
- Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
- Excellent time-management and communication skills.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of formal industry/professional experience as a web/mobile designer.
- Solid portfolio demonstrating design savvy.
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms, particularly iOS, Android and Windows Phone7.
- Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- Formal education in interaction design (Bachelor's/Master's/Diploma) is a definite plus.
Desired Personal Profile:
- Self-starter, that is, able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
- Flexible, ability to deal with ambiguity and change.
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done
- Passionate and intimately knowledgeable about all things web and mobile