Position : Configuration Manager
Skills : Configuration and Build Management
Experience : 8.0 – 9.0 Years
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Job Description :
- Ensuring that releases are being correctly packaged and deployed from the development environment to QA and then to production deployment.
- Actively support the development team’s branching and merging activities, defining and enforcing various quality gates
- Own QA builds, pre-release activities, and all documentation associated with them
- Advocate for new and improved tools and processes to continuously improve our quality through build, branch and source control efficiency
- Ability to work across multiple projects, to work independently or as part of a project team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology, has strong attention to detail, forwarding thinking and able to anticipate issues.